FTA Ireland services are developed and delivered to the highest standards of quality and professionalism. We deliver what our members expect!
Members have the opportunity to meet FTA Ireland staff and network with other members
Membership can present various business development opportunities and also facilitate networking and professional advice from peers in all business spheres.
Get involved in shaping policies and industry for the future through our Freight Council and stay better connected with industry peers through a variety of networking opportunities.
Be confident in your compliance with our support and guidance that is tailored to your operation. Our experts can help you unravel complicated legal policies, explain how they relate to your operation and advise on putting measures in place to protect you from non-compliance.
Save time with all the information you need in one place. Cut costs through minimising business risk, eliminating the cost of third party solicitors or consultants and gaining discounts on other FTA Ireland products and services.
Benefits of membership
Our experience and expertise in the transport industry puts us at the forefront of new information and changes to legislation, ensuring our members are the first to know and are kept up-to-date with the latest developments in supply chain activity and policy.
Membership of FTA Ireland will:
- save you time and money – with industry leading support at your fingertips
- amplify your voice – through representation of your issues and concerns to key decision makers at local, national and European levels
- increase your operation’s efficiency and knowledge – with the latest information and notifications of updates to key legislation
What information services will I receive?
In order to save you time, money and effort we offer the following information services to FTA Ireland members.
A variety of online services provide up-to the-minute developments and latest news. These include:
- an email news bulletin
- a dedicated website – access the latest news and policy developments
- a mobile site – so you can access the latest news and legislation information from your mobile device
- e-membership – register your colleagues so they too receive email news bulletin