The UK have left the EU with the transition period up to the end of 2020. This is a must attend course to prepare for the changes in the Supply Chain once the transition period end
• Develop an understanding of the importance of a global supply chain
• Appreciate the risks and a range of factors that affect world trade
• Become familiar with customs procedures for different markets
• Highlight the controls of enforcement agencies.
• The importance of a mutual supply chain
• Main goals of a supply chain
• Irish Government Brexit position
• Free movement of goods and The Single Market
• Customs union
• Global supply chain risks
• Main issues facing Irish transport and logistics sector
• Trade links and opportunities
• Issues for the industry and Planning better solutions
• Supporting policy and regulating measures
• Customs procedures (AEO) and Customs documentation.
Who should attend?
• All administration staff dealing with import, export and shipping transactions
• Transport Managers
• Logistics, Shipping and Supply Chain Managers
• Finance, Procurement, Compliance and Export Sales Managers.
All participants will be expected to demonstrate their understanding by continuous assessment during the course.
3.5 hours per course.
Maximum 16 per course.
An understanding of Supply Chain operations.
On completion of this course a certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
Price on application
Why choose FTA Ireland in-company training?
• Value for money – significant savings for members on the price of our public courses.
• Convenience – on-site training eliminates the need for expenditure and time allowances for staff travel
.• Consistency – FTA Ireland’s Quality Assurance (QA) processes ensure standardised delivery across Ireland – crucial for evaluating training effectiveness and promoting excellence
.• Flexibility – through an element of content control increases relevancy and alignment with your systems and policies, and the option to bespoke training to match your business objectives.
• High standards – with our expert trainers using their wealth of experience to tailor courses to your company needs and requirements.
Tel: 01 8447516/086 4133507
or email firstname.lastname@example.org