The FTA Ireland DCI Fuel Card is provided by DCI, as part of Radius Payment Solutions: one of Europe’s leading fuel card companies and is available to all FTA Ireland members.
Under the Finance Act of 2013, Road Transport Operators are now eligible to apply for tax relief in the form of the new Diesel Rebate Scheme. Those who qualify for the scheme are entitled to receive a repayment of part of the Mineral Oil Tax paid on any Auto-Diesel purchased for business use. Find out more about the scheme.
Why should you choose this card?
• No set up fees or contract
• Fixed weekly price
• Competitive rates nationwide
• Claim back VAT easily with clear concise billing and Revenue-approved invoices
• Accepted at over 1,000 sites – making it the largest single priced multi-network card available on the market
• Simple online account management provides a clear overview plus easy pinpointing of more detail – purchases can be grouped by driver, vehicle or card
• Transaction limits ensure that you are always in control of spend and budget
• Transactions are approved online to minimise any chance of fraud if cards become lost or stolen
• All transactions are listed on a single invoice to reduce administration and eliminate the need to gather fuel receipts
• A dedicated account manager is on hand to help with any queries you may have
• It is simple to locate sites using our e-route mapping tool and app
The fuel card can be used at over 1,000 sites. You can easily plan routes and locate these sites using the fleet management software, e-route. This software is available via desktop, tablet and mobile devices. It is also available to download as a smartphone app and satnav downloads are available for TomTom, Garmin and Navman devices.
The online account management tool, Velocity, makes managing multiple fuel cards easy and gives the tools required to run a fleet efficiently.
Download the brochure here.