12 FTA Ireland TruckSafe members will receive €86,760 to support their capital investment in environmental fuel management practices. These companies have signed up the ENPROVA/ECOFleet programme and have demonstrated their commitment to carbon reduction practices by developing fuel management policies and reducing their fuel burn, thus improving air emissions, spending less on fuel (on average 20% less) and seeing their profitability improve.
• Fuel saved/avoided use = 867,609 Ltrs.
• This equates to a combined reduction by these FTAI members of 2,750,320kgs of CO2
• Combined funding received by FTAI members = €86,760.
• To find out more about the FTA Ireland TruckSafe programme please visit
• The standard is available at Bronze, Silver, Gold and Green Standard.
• Did you know that by linking your CO2 reduction policies and fuel saving measures with
TruckSafe and Enprova/ECOfleet you too can qualify for access to this funding?
Together we can build safer more sustainable transport operations.
Contact us today to book your TruckSafe audit
T: + 353 (0)1 8447516 • E: firstname.lastname@example.org • W: https://www.ftai.ie/trucksafe