Safe Load Securing Principles Awareness Training
Unsecured or inadequately secured loads pose a safety risk and could cause injury and even death.
Unsecured or inadequately secured loads can shift when a vehicle is in motion and may cause:
- Loss of control of vehicle
- Objects to fall on or hit people
- Road obstruction or collision where a driver is required to swerve to avoid fallen items
- Spillages that may cause vehicles to lose control
- Failure to secure loads properly may also result in financial losses due to damaged goods and vehicles, lost working time, clean-up costs and possible legal costs.