Management of EU Drivers Hours & Working Time Rules for Managers
This training course is designed to help managers, supervisors and administrative staff understand the driving and working time rules that govern commercial/passenger vehicle drivers. It explains the rules regarding driving time, break and rest periods.
Following this training participants should have
:• Increased confidence when having complex discussions with drivers and/or managers relating to drivers’ hours rules.
• Peace of mind that you are operating legally
.• Knowledge about where to find the answers to complex issues or operational anomalies.
• Legislation on EU Drivers’ Hours.
• Working Time Regulations.• Road Traffic Act
.• Employer and driver obligations.
• Written records for drivers exempt from EU Rules
.• Best practice for monitoring compliance.
• Analysis and problem solving.
• Management of analogue and digital tachograph.
• Practical demonstration using tachograph simulator unit.
• Latest technology using turning point to create an interactive training course.
Who should attend?
• Anyone who wishes to learn about drivers’ hours rules and the relationship with working time regulations
• Those who are committing to their continued professional development as a transport professional.
• Candidates preparing for a full Transport Manager CPC – primer course.
All participants will be expected to demonstrate their understanding by continuous assessment during the course