Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) in Road Transport Operations Management – July exam
The course is designed for those who need to obtain the Transport Management CPC Qualification to act as transport manager for a road transport business (haulage and passenger). It is also beneficial for those who want to upskill and enhance their career opportunities. The course is delivered on a part-time basis to enable students sufficient time to study and review material between classes and work commitments.
• Wednesday 3, Thursday 4, Friday 5
• Wednesday 10, Thursday 11, Friday 12
• Wednesday 17, Thursday 18, Friday 19
• Wednesday 7, Thursday 8, Friday 9
• Wednesday 14, Thursday 15, Friday 16
Wednesday 5 July 2023
This course is trainer-led and will be delivered online via Zoom.
Daily 9am-1pm and 2-5pm
• CILT training manual
• FTA Ireland designed study workbooks & copies of past papers
• Mock exams
Exam Fee: €285 per person paid directly to CILT by trainee when registering for the exam (online registration & payment).