Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) in Road Transport Operations Management
The course is designed for those who need to obtain the Transport Management CPC Qualification to act as transport manager for a road transport business (haulage and passenger). It is also beneficial for those who want to upskill and enhance their career opportunities. The course is delivered on a part-time basis to enable students sufficient time to study and review material between classes and work commitments.
- Wednesday 4th, Thursday 5th, Friday 6th
- Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th, Friday 13th
- Wednesday 18th, Thursday 19th, Friday 20th
- Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th, Friday 10th
- Wednesday 15th, Thursday 16th, Friday 17th
Exam date: 6th December 2023
This course is trainer-led and will be delivered online via Zoom.
Cost €1,250, includes
• CILT training manual
• FTA Ireland designed study workbooks & copies of past papers
• Mock exams
Exam Fee: €285 per person paid directly to CILT by trainee when registering for the exam (online registration & payment).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 847516 for further information