Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) in Road Transport Operations Management – December exam
The course is designed for those who need to obtain the Transport Management CPC Qualification to act as transport manager for a road transport business (haulage and passenger). It is also beneficial for those who want to upskill and enhance their career opportunities. The course is delivered on a part-time basis to enable students sufficient
time to study and review material between classes and work commitments.
100 hours tuition
- Wednesday 5th, Thursday 6th, Friday 7th
- Wednesday 12th, Thursday 13th, Friday 14th
- Wednesday 19th, Thursday 20th, Friday 21st
- Wednesday 9th, Thursday 10th, Friday 11th
- Wednesday 16th, Thursday 17th, Friday 18th
7th December 2022
The exam is now an Open Book format allowing candidates to bring their CILT training manual to the exam. The examinations are set and run by CILT (The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport).
This course is trainer-led and will be delivered online via Zoom.
Daily 9am-1pm and 2-5pm
• CILT training manual
• FTA Ireland designed study workbooks & copies of past papers
• Mock exams
Exam Fee: €285 per person paid directly to CILT by trainee
when registering for the exam (online registration & payment)