Smart Transport Manager Training (STMT)
About this event
Following our successful pilot with FTAI and follow-up courses in 2019 and 2020, we are delighted to again bring the global Smart Transport Managers Training to Ireland’s road freight operators; developed by Smart Freight Centre with their global expert council, STMT equips operators with an action plan to save costs and reduce emissions (complimenting the Enprova ECOfleet funding programme).
A certified Smart Transport Manager is an elite professional who understands the principles of efficient truck fleet management.
Who should attend?
The target audience is transport managers with responsibility for one or more of the following: fuel, drivers and/or vehicles.
What is it
This two-day program is structured around five core modules:
1. Fuel management.
2. Managing driver skills.
3. Fuel specification, vehicle specification and maintenance.
4. Performance monitoring.
5. Utilising technology.
The STMT turns Transport Managers into ‘fuel champions’ with the skills and tools to.
· Assess the different aspects of fleet operations which determine fuel use.
· Access to state of the art, best practice case studies, tools and online applications
· Develop, implement, review, and promote effective fuel management action plans for their own fleets.
Discounts for 2+ attendees available.
What will I get
· 2 days of interactive workshops leading to a company specific action plan to save costs and reduce emissions.
· A certificate to show you are a Smart Transport Manager and a company certificate when action plan is received – use this to win new and secure existing business – as STMT is part of international freight procurement guidelines.
Price: FTAI Member discount €895 for one transport manager, €750 for two or more transport managers